Tuesday, January 1, 2008

M.V. Doulos at Subic

I was Lucky enough to Board this Ship or whatever you call it before they retire it. They're selling cheap books, charity work. The first time I heard about this is on TV Winnie Cordero interviewed some of the crews on the ship. When I first stepped on the ship I saw volunteers from different countries but most of them are from the U.S. They have lots of books ranging from different categories. Its like going inside National Bookstore. Im not sure when exactly they're going to retire the ship but I hope they can help more children and promote/teach how important reading is. I bought a lot of books spending not more than 1,000 pesos. I think I bought around 5-7 books all in all, believe me it cant get any cheaper than that!.

Thats My Cousin Donna I let her Stand infront of this ship so we can see
how big it is.



Busy peeps so Busy looking for books.



Here are some books we bought.


No comments: